Villa Gaia is a stylish villa near Pisa, sleeps 10+2
Villa Gaia is a magnificent, recently restored country house with a private pool, private tennis court and an extensive garden. There are sweeping views to Pisa, the Appenine Mountains and the sea. The house sits on top of a hill with a 360 degree panorama that takes in pretty country farmhouses, woodland, vineyards and olive groves and enjoys a spectacular sunset.
The villa is just a 5 min drive to a spa town and also handy fro Pisa (40km). For day trips Lucca is a charming walled city at 65km, the renaissance city of Florence with all it sprecious art treasures is 75km and beautiful San Gimignano is just 48km. The Tuscan coast is an easy drive at approx 30 mins.
|5 May - 2
29 Sept - 27 Oct
|2 June -
1 Sept - 29 Sept
|30 June -1
Xmas, New Year
The main house has three bedrooms, each with its own en-suite bathroom, a wonderful kitchen and several dining areas inside the house and the loggias and terraces. There is also a study and separate TV room with Sat TV. There is a separate guesthouse with its own en suite bathroom and sitting area.
• Well equipped kitchen with oven, fridge, ice machine, built-in coffee machine, juicer.
• Open plan living area with dining table for 12 people.
• Sitting area with TV and projector with surround effect, bar, sound system outside/inside.
• Study with guest bathroom and shower.
• Laundry room with washing machine and dryer, iron and board
• TV room with satellite TV
• Bedroom 1: Master Bedroom with king size bed and en suite bathroom with large tub and shower and private terrace (view over the garden)
• Bedroom 2: King size bedroom (with view to the rear of the villa).Bathroom with shower.
• Bedroom 3: Twin bedroom (2 twin beds and two extra beds for additional guests) en suite bathroom with shower.
In the courtyard there is a separate guest house with another bedroom
• Bedroom 4: Queen size bedroom and en suite bathroom with shower.
In the garden, under the pool there is a separate studio with sitting area, for those who love their privacy.
• Bedroom 5: King size bedroom and living area and large en suite bathroom and sauna.
The property has a double fence with electronic gate and remote control. Three large al fresco dining areas for 10/12 people. Outside sitting area with sofa and 3 armchairs. Ping pong table. Large garden with panoramic views and a private swimming pool (5 x 15 mts) with chairs and sun loungers. There is also a full size private tennis court for guests to enjoy.
Air con in 3 bedrooms
2 bedrooms with ceiling fans
WI FI throughout the villa and outdoors
Washing machine & dryer
Italian coffee maker
Espresso coffee machine
American coffee machine
Hairdryers in all bathrooms
Tennis Rackets available
Household basics provided are:
Bathroom - toilet paper, Kleenex, soap, shampoo
Kitchen – washing up liquid, washing machine detergent
Check out by
Casciana Terme (spa town) - 5 minutes
San Gimingnano 48km
Beach – 30 mins