Our Montalcino Wine Tour takes you right to the heart of the magical area of Tuscany where the world famous Brunello di Montalcino is made. Discover the medieval town of Montalcino with its hilltop castle. Drive through the Sangiovese grosso vineyards and taste from the huge barrels resting in deep cellars. We offer full-day guided tours to Montalcino wineries by private car or mini-bus. The tour includes wine cellar visits, wine tasting and lunch. Winery excursions may be scheduled for any date with two days advance notice, and can be conducted in your language. Pick-up service from your villa can also be arranged.
(Note: Full programme with winery/restaurant info, guide contact details etc will be supplied on booking)
• 9:00 Departure from your location in Florence or Siena by
private minivan with English speaking guide. Pick up service from other
locations can be provided with a supplement
• 10.30 Visit a local Montalcino winery and tasting
• 12:00 Visit Montalcino historic centre
• 13:00 Lunch at a local restaurant or Enoteca
• 15:00 Visit the San Antimo Abbey
• 16:00 Visit another local Montalcino winery and wine tasting
• 18:30 Return to your location
private air-conditioned minivan, guide in your language, lunch and wine tasting in two wineries.
Prices: Final price depends on group size (min 2 – max 6) and pick up point. Eg - €215 per person for a group of 6 with Florence pick up. Please contact us for a quote for your group.
|No. in Group||Price per Person|