Our Maremma Wine Tour visits one of the wildest and most beautiful regions of Tuscany. It's a region of gentle hills and valleys covered with olive groves and lush Mediterranean vegetation where horses and wild boar roam freely. Its most famous wine, Morellino di Scansano, captures the colors, flavors and imagination of the area. We offer full day guided tours to local wineries by private car or mini-bus. The tour includes wine cellar visits, wine tasting and lunch. Winery excursions may be scheduled for any date with two days advance notice, and can be conducted in your language. Pick-up service from your villa can also be arranged.
(Note: Full programme with winery/restaurant info, guide contact details etc will be supplied on booking)
• 9:00 Departure from your location in Florence by private minivan with English speaking guide. Pick up service from other locations can be provided with a supplement
• 10:30 Guided tour and tasting at a top winery in Maremma
• 12:00 Guided tour of the medieval village of Magliano
• 13:00 Tuscan lunch at a restaurant in Calpalbio
• 15:00 Guided tour and tasting at a top winery in Maremma
• 19:00 Return to your location
Day trip (09:00-19:00) includes: private air-conditioned minivan, guide-driver in English language, lunch and wine tasting in two wineries.
|No. in Group||Price per Person|