Our Montepulciano Wine Tour takes you to a stunning area of Tuscany, which is home to one of the most outstanding traditional Tuscan wines. Sangiovese, here called prugnolo gentile, combines with canaiolo nero, to produce a masterpiece. We offer full-day guided tours to Montepulciano wineries by private car or mini-bus. The tour includes wine cellar visits, wine tasting, and lunch. Winery excursions may be scheduled for any date with two days advance notice, and can be conducted in your language. Pick-up service from your villa can also be arranged.
(Note: Full programme with winery/restaurant info, guide contact details etc will be supplied on booking)
• 9:00 Departure from your location in Florence or Siena by
private minivan with English speaking guide. Pick up service from other
locations can be provided with a supplement
• 11:00 Visit a Montepulciano winery for wine tasting
• 12:00 Short guided visit of the town centre and the monumental cellars of Contucci
• 13:00 Lunch with wines at a local restaurant
• 15:30 Visit another top Montepulciano winery for wine tasting
• 16:30 Visit the village of Pienza
• 18:30 Return to your location
Montepulciano Full Day Tour (09:00-18:30) includes: private air-conditioned minivan, guide in your language, lunch and wine tasting in two wineries.
Prices: Final price depends on group size (min 2 – max 6) and pick up point. Eg - €215 per person for a group of 6 with Florence pick up. Please contact us for a quote for your group.
|No. in Group||Price per Person|