Our Bolgheri Wine Tour takes you to the winery where Marchese Mario
Incisa della Rocchetta makes the world famous Sassicaia wine. You'll
enjoy tasting wine and oils from the Montescudaio area. We offer a
full-day guided tour to Bolgheri wineries by private car or mini-bus.
The tour includes wine cellar visits, wine tasting, and lunch . Winery
excursions may be scheduled for any date with two days advance notice,
and can be conducted in your language. Pick-up service from your villa
can also be arranged.
(Note: Full programme with winery/restaurant info, guide contact details etc will be supplied on booking)
• 9:00 Departure from your location in Florence or Lucca or Pisa
by private minivan with English speaking guide. Pick up service from
other locations can be provided with a supplement
• 11:00 Guided visit of the Fornacelle winery (guided visit to Ornellaia is available in the morning with a supplement)
• 13:00 Lunch at an Enoteca in Bolgheri village
• 15:30 Guided visit to Grattamacco or Michele Satta wineries with guided wine tasting (guided visit to Tenuta San Guido winery is available with a supplement on Wednesday only)
• 18:30 Return to your location
private air-conditioned minivan, guide in your language, lunch and wine tasting in two wineries
Prices: Final price depends on group size (min 2 – max
6) and pick up point. Eg - €215 per person for a group of 6 with
Florence pick up. Please contact us for a quote for your group.
|No. in Group||Price per Person|