|Back to Back Issues Page|
Discover Tuscany!, Issue #028-- "Spooky" Issue!
October 28, 2011
Discover Tuscany! is a FREE occasional Newsletter dedicated to helping you get the best from your holiday in Tuscany.
A big WOOOAAAHHH to you all from Tuscany. Halloween is almost here and although in Tuscany it wasn’t traditionally a “party” type festival for kids, things have changed in recent years and there are now Halloween fancy dress parties in lots of towns in Tuscany. As you can imagine food and drink play a major part in any Italian festa and Halloween is no exception – roast chestnuts, pumpkin stuffed pasta, mushroom risotto and of course this season’s new wine. So, get yourselves settled down snug in front of a roaring log fire, glass of Chianti in hand and let me tell you all that’s new and exciting here at Rent a Villa in Tuscany.
- THE TUSCAN MAGAZINE – Fun, interesting articles on all aspects of living in and visiting Tuscany. I’ve got an article and photos in the next issue (due out end of Oct). Read it online or order a real one! Don’t miss it.
- NEW TUSCAN VILLAS – We’ve been busy visiting lots of new villas and even though we’ve viewed hundreds if not thousands of villas over the years, there are still some with that WOW factor. Owners with passion and vision who have painstakingly renovated centuries old stone buildings and turned them into beautiful holiday villas with stylish interiors and great services. We’ve also been impressed by the care taken by many owners to reduce their environmental impact by installing solar or geothermal cooling and heating systems.
Villa Sant Angelo is a fine example, this 13th Century watchtower has been skilfully restored using local materials and techniques, combining the centuries old structure with stylish modern interior design. We love this super cool villa sleeping 16, what do you think?.
Villa Montefiori is another new addition, sleeping 8, lovely stylish interiors, near Greve in Chianti.
Villa Verde is a recent addition to the site, it’s perfect for large groups as it sleeps 22 in two adjoining luxury villas. Air con, wifi, Jacuzzi, pool, beautiful views.
Lots more great new villas will be online soon, worth mentioning are several lovely family villas with private pools round the hilltop town of Cortona, lovely area and great prices. Get in touch, http://www.rent-a-villa-in-tuscany.com/contactus.html tell us about your group and we’ll send you more info and photos.
- CHRISTMAS IN TUSCANY – Treat your family to a traditional Tuscan Christmas this year. We have a wide selection of cozy farmhouses available. Imagine a Christmas lunch in front of a blazing log fire, table laden with tasty Tuscany food and wine and after lunch a stroll through a vineyard to the local hilltop village. Contact us with your group details and we’ll suggest the perfect villa for you.
- EARLY BOOKING OFFER – Villa Lago is a spacious barn conversion with a lovely lake view, only 15 mins from the medieval town of Anghiari. It sleeps 10, has a private pool, outdoor dining area with bbq, sat TV, wifi internet, free phone calls, bikes, table tennis, archery and even has a baby grand piano! For summer 2012 bookings made by the end of this Nov, there is a fantastic 20% discount.
- DISCOUNTED PRICE – Villa al Bosco is a grand Lucchese Villa sleeping 12, situated just outside the elegant Tuscan city of Lucca. The price has been reduced for the 2012 season. If you are searching for an elegant villa for a large group (or wedding!) this could be the one.
- BLOGS – All the rage these days!, we’ve set up a new page on the site with some of our favourites. http://www.rent-a-villa-in-tuscany.com/italian-blogs.html What are they about? food, wine, photography, football. You might even like to follow this quirky blog about an Italian/American family as they make their very own monthly calendar http://www.2kidsandadog.com/
- FORTE DEI MARMI – One of the most exclusive seaside resorts in the world, frequented since the 1940's by royalty and the international 'jet set', enticed by its chic restaurants and cafes, its designer boutiques offering the latest fashions from internationally famous designers such as Gucci, Dolce e Gabbana and Prada, not to mention its miles of sandy beaches and lively nightlife. Our portfolio of exclusive luxury villas are available “by request”
- OTHER AREAS OF ITALY - We are now able to offer villas in a number of other areas of Italy including – Sardinia, Venice, Lake Como and Sicily. Contact us for more details.
- LUXURY SNOW – NEW from Rent a Villa in Tuscany We now do Winter too!!
We have a fantastic portfolio of over 400 superb luxury ski chalets available for rental in resorts such as Courchevel 1850, Chamonix, Verbier, Klosters, St. Moritz, Val d’Isere and many more. These chalets offer some of the finest accommodation and services available – heated pools, spa centres, cinemas, chef, chauffeur. For your dream family ski holiday this winter, contact us.
Our new LUXURY SNOW website is still under construction, but you can have a sneek preview here – www.luxury-snow.com
Poolside or Pisteside
Happy Halloween, hope to hear from you soon.
Jim & Fiona
Tuscan Style Ltd.
|Back to Back Issues Page|